What is Stephen Ministry?
Stephen Ministry is grounded in Jesus’ command to love one another. Through one-on-one caring relationships, those who are hurting receive the love and care they need to support them.
- Is life more than you can handle alone right now?
- Are your health, your attitude, or your relationships suffering?
- Are you adjusting to a new job, a change in marital status, a serious illness, the death of a loved one, a recent move?
- Would you like to have someone in your life who really cares?
Everyone goes through difficult times. Having someone to care, to listen, to share God’s love with you can help you get through the confusion, stress, or loneliness you may be experiencing.
Stephen Ministry helps meet the needs of individuals who are . . hospitalized;
- terminally ill;
- in a job crisis;
- new members of the church;
- in a spiritual crisis; or
- looking for a caring Christian friend.
Consider allowing a Stephen Minister to walk with you on your journey to wholeness.
For more information, please contact
Sandra Harman, Team Coordinator
or one of our pastors at: 715-835-5073